Tuesday, March 2, 2010

From Twitter 03-01-2010



  • 18:42:30: FREE 2D animation software download. http://anime.smithmicro.com/freeoffer/ VALID TODAY ONLY! Just downloaded it, & excited to try it out!
  • 18:48:13: RT @WriteRCastle: February was Pancake month and I’m just now learning about it? Is there no justice in the world? http://bit.ly/5iyEyz
  • 18:49:31: RT @kennja: Every writer I know has trouble writing. - Joseph Heller
  • 18:50:10: Lots of freelance work today, which is good, but haven't written anything yet. Hopefully the night will yield more inspiration.
  • 21:02:46: Wow, writing the next chapter (the new parts) is hard TOO! I guess I'm tired of having written so much & then having to purge it...
  • 21:04:47: Just got an idea breakthrough. TV is going off!
  • 21:32:57: #music my traditional medieval playlist <3 Gets me in a perfect writing mood for this sort of a scene.
  • 21:44:51: I guess I just needed to do everything required of me today before I wrote...the story layout is flowing again without pushing it!
  • 21:51:15: The magic is coming back to my mind and fingers with the familiar strains of Greensleeves played with guitar and flute.


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments:

Post a Comment