Sunday, July 12, 2009

From Twitter 03-2009

  • Actually got some character back stories written with a bit of down time today, all working aside! Wow. ~ 7:22 PM Mar 31st from Ada
  • Did the tiniest bit of editing, and I have the most wonderful sense of well-being ~ 9:19 AM Mar 30th from Ada
  • Tweaking sunlitnook.com/talesofthoglan a bit. ~ 9:00 AM Mar 30th from Ada
  • The journey of a 1000 mi. starts w/a single step. And you must decide what to do with the time which is given to you. ~ 8:17 AM Mar 29th from Ada
  • Hmm...I think most of my grunt work is done...time to write! ~ 11:47 AM Mar 28th from Ada
  • What a huge influence the Lord of the Rings books/movies were on me. It's big shoes to fill, haha. ~ 9:06 AM Mar 28th from Ada
  • Such a crazy day. Need to physically peel myself off the computer. ~ 1:01 AM Mar 28th from Ada
  • Facebook: http://tinyurl.com/cnwrites. Inviting so many people. Keep forgetting married friends. New last names mess me up, haha. ~ 8:12 PM Mar 27th from Ada
  • Online networking. It feels like I'm getting something done, at last! ~ 12:08 PM Mar 27th from Ada
  • Shiny new blog! http://puelladocta.blogspot... ~ 10:28 AM Mar 27th from Ada
  • “Beginning is easy - continuing hard” - Japanese proverb. ~ 9:57 AM Mar 27th from Ada
  • Writing a novel (and editing one, I've found) is not for the faint of heart. ~ 9:21 AM Mar 27th from Ada
  • Oh my goodness: "Yellow" by Coldplay Live. UH-mazing! ~ 3:02 PM Mar 26th from Ada
  • Trying to pretend I don't have writer's block :-P ~ 8:57 AM Mar 26th from Ada
  • Oh, web woes. I shall worry about thee later. ~ 1:06 AM Mar 26th from Ada
  • Getting my novel website refurbished, including twitter updates! ~ 11:41 PM Mar 25th from Ada
  • Hello, Twitter! :-D ~ 11:19 PM Mar 25th from web

No comments:

Post a Comment