Sunday, July 12, 2009

From Twitter 05-2009

  • I am making REALLY good progress! On Chapter 12 of Draft 2! ~ 5:12 PM May 30th from Ada
  • Gorgeous GORGEOUS day for lounging and writing. Bliss. ~ 5:00 PM May 30th from Ada
  • Space fantasy story idea keeps bugging me with a scene. Should write it down. ~ 9:33 AM May 29th from web
  • Oh my gosh, I found a WORKING electric typewriter at Goodwill for $3.99! It gets stuck occaisionally, but A WORKING TYPEWRITER! ~ 8:33 PM May 28th from Ada
  • New ideas that expound on already established ideas! WIN! ~ 10:03 PM May 26th from Ada
  • I figured out a phrase for the kind of editing I'm doing: "word sculpting." Moving stuff around and then smoothing it out...melding. ~ 8:55 PM May 24th from Ada
  • I wish I had this much time every weekend to work on everything I need to do for my novel. ~ 6:26 PM May 24th from Ada
  • Plot organizing on the calendar. Really helps me organize my plot, since story covers a lot of time. ~ 4:50 PM May 24th from Ada
  • #music Sleep Isabella - Abney Park ~ 12:27 PM May 24th from Ada
  • The back porch is my happy place ^_^ ~ 6:05 PM May 22nd from Ada
  • I ain't dead. :-) ~ 10:06 AM May 21st from web
  • There are so many fun genres to play creator to...I hope I can try my hand successfully at all the ones that capture my fancy! ~ 8:48 AM May 19th from web
  • Watching all this sci-fi lately has really inspired me... ~ 10:29 PM May 18th from Ada
  • So glad that I had enough energy to edit today! ~ 8:42 PM May 16th from Ada
  • It's amazing how the ideas come flowing when you aren't looking for them. TG ^_^ ~ 7:26 PM May 15th from Ada
  • Good characters take time to develop, usually longer than a week or a month; sometimes it takes years to get under their skin. ~ 10:54 AM May 15th from web
  • Earth below us, drifting, falling. Floating weightless, calling, calling home... ~ 6:34 PM May 14th from Ada
  • If only I could have a patron of the arts to support me. *sigh* ~ 12:40 AM May 14th from Ada
  • Oh my gosh, the weather is absolutely perfect out here. ~ 5:51 PM May 13th from Ada
  • I love my book, but reorganizing the plot is a PAIN because it's so long now... ~ 11:29 PM May 12th from Ada
  • Let's see where the night takes us... ~ 6:50 PM May 12th from Ada
  • So let it be written, so let it be done! *clap clap* ~ 2:24 PM May 12th from web
  • New blog entry: http://puelladocta.blogspot... More of a self-encouragement than anything else. Maybe it will encourage others too. ~ 1:31 PM May 12th from web
  • #music Glow Worms - Vashti Bunyan ~ 8:07 PM May 11th from Ada
  • Feel kinda sad that I haven't had a lot of time to write, but I haven't stopped! Slow and steady wins the race. ~ 7:38 PM May 11th from Ada
  • #music Derniere Danse - Kyo ~ 2:26 PM May 9th from Ada
  • Weekend at LAST!!! Maybe I'll actually make some progress on my book. ~ 6:16 PM May 8th from Ada
  • Welsh names are so beautiful! ~ 7:58 PM May 6th from Ada
  • Chatted stories with one of my writing buddies. It's been a while. I missed it ^_^ ~ 11:46 PM May 5th from Ada
  • My muses seem to have taken a vacation. Gonna try writing for 20 mins anyways. ~ 10:40 PM May 5th from Ada
  • Life is a balance. ~ 3:04 PM May 3rd from Ada
  • Blargh, been too tired to write all day, but at least I got some cleaning and laundry done. ~ 8:51 PM May 2nd from Ada
  • Looking at Native American names. ~ 11:25 AM May 2nd from Ada

No comments:

Post a Comment