Sunday, July 12, 2009

From Twitter 07-2009

  • It's hard to believe that I finished up 3-4 chapters this week. Nice :-D ~ from TweetDeck
  • @Atanyxx Best of luck to you! It's very exciting! ~ from TweetDeck in reply to Atanyxx
  • RT @AdviceToWriters A book must be the axe for the frozen sea within us. FRANZ KAFKA #book #writing ~ from web
  • On to Ch. 17. This has been a productive week so far :-D ~ from web
  • RT @AdviceToWriters In the writing process, the more a thing cooks, the better. DORIS LESSING #writing ~ from web
  • RT @AdviceToWriters [Avoid appealing workplaces]. [Get] a room with no view, so imagination can meet memory in the dark. ANNIE DILLARD ~ from web
  • The Twilight score itself (in addition to the soundtrack) has some awesome music too. Argh, darn you, budget!!! ~ from TweetDeck
  • On to Chapter 16! Yesss!! ~ from TweetDeck
  • @NayaLionsong Haha! I'm on Chapter 15 as well! :-D Whaddaya know? ~ from web in reply to NayaLionsong
  • "I'm aiming to finish this current draft by September [...] and that only leaves...less than two months. Hmm. " http://bit.ly/NQVTs ~ from TweetDeck
  • Ahhhhhhhhhh. Happy sigh. Writing time out in the magical, mild weather. ~ from TweetDeck
  • #music Never-Ending Road - Loreena McKennitt ~ from web
  • #music I Love the Way - #rebekahwhite ~ @rebekahwhite fyi, Hope you're doing awesome! ~ from web
  • Thank goodness, I finally fixed up my myspace: http://www.myspace.com/puel... ~ from web
  • Met with my writer's group yesterday. I've missed them! I look forward to reading everyone's work when I go again. ~ from web
  • Hopefully will get my tweets to stream to my blog soon! Mucho gracias, @twittinesis ~ from web
  • RT @AdviceToWriters One writes to make a home for oneself, on paper, in time and in others’ minds. ALFRED KAZIN #writing #writer ~ 12:33 PM Jul 13th from web
  • RT @AdviceToWriters ...a writer should create living people; people, not characters. A character is a caricature. HEMINGWAY #novel ~ 12:32 PM Jul 13th from web
  • I really enjoy making up terms and naming things in my story, and I don't care what xkcd says: http://xkcd.com/483/ ~ 9:57 PM Jul 11th from TweetDeck
  • Oh man, I love having all my twitter profiles linked together in TweetDeck! I can updated them all at the same time if I want! ~ 4:49 PM Jul 11th from TweetDeck
  • I love twitter. A lot-a lot :-D I should be editing, but I'm doing some web chores, and watching Mythbusters ;-) ~ 4:47 PM Jul 11th from TweetDeck
  • I love writing. I love it, love it, love it. ~ 10:54 PM Jul 10th from TweetDeck
  • I now know more about human branding/modifying than I ever wanted to know. I'm a slave to story research. See? Δ ~ 11:03 PM Jul 6th from Ada
  • "...This requires a lot of deep-level thinking. It's pushing past all the excess stuff and just writing from your gut." http://bit.ly/RS3n6 ~ 1:59 PM Jul 6th from web
  • Had a good chat with a close writing buddy last night. ^_^ Plus, I've been getting a steady stream of backstory ideas all morning. ~ 1:20 PM Jul 6th from web
  • #music We Know It's True - #ProjectedTwin ~ 9:45 AM Jul 6th from web
  • The editing process is never ending. Gotta love how my story throws me curve balls... ~ 9:41 AM Jul 6th from web
  • The Twilight Zone is soooo cool and creepy. They just started one about a ventriliquist. And where there are vt's there are...dummies. Oooh ~ 10:33 AM Jul 4th from Ada
  • Chillin' on the back porch ~ 1:37 PM Jul 3rd from Ada
  • Expanding my writing/St. Patty's day music playlist ^_^ iTunes, j'taime. ~ 7:15 PM Jul 1st from Ada
  • Oreos & milk, a shirt with flowy sleeves, and celtic folk music. *does a jig* ^_^ "Gather up the pots and the old tin can..." ~ 7:12 PM Jul 1st from Ada

No comments:

Post a Comment