Sunday, July 12, 2009

From Twitter 06-2009

  • I really do work more efficiently in the morning. I'm a night owl thanks to college. Though, I tend to burn the candle @ both ends :-) ~ 11:33 AM Jun 29th from web
  • Very productive weekend on multiple counts. Still, I sometimes get more writing done during work breaks than on the weekends. Weird. :-P ~ 10:13 PM Jun 28th from Ada
  • "My inner anthropologist was absolutely delighted." http://bit.ly/eZZuc ~ 10:43 AM Jun 26th from web
  • #music "Way to Mandalay" - Blackmore's Night ~ 9:19 AM Jun 26th from web
  • Happy 100th Tweet, me :-D ~ 9:16 AM Jun 26th from web
  • It's amazing how I still get wonderful inspiration, even during past days full of stress and frustration. Friday is all the more joyous. ~ 9:16 AM Jun 26th from web
  • Just added myself to the http://wefollow.com twitter directory under: #author #novelist #fantasywriter ~ 1:52 PM Jun 23rd from WeFollow
  • Why do I get ideas in the shower/bath? ~ 7:59 PM Jun 22nd from Ada
  • "My mind felt alive again, and my hope was renewed." http://puelladocta.blogspot... ~ 8:40 AM Jun 22nd from web
  • Actually editing tonight, and edited WELL! *dances* ~ 11:44 PM Jun 21st from Ada
  • Editing is not fun right now :P ~ 10:37 AM Jun 20th from Ada
  • This was such a full week, and I had too much fun (and stress) to write a word. We'll see how next week pans out. ~ 6:59 AM Jun 20th from Ada
  • "Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans." -- John Lennon. ~ 8:10 AM Jun 18th from web
  • My front yard is a veritable fairlyland of fireflies, and one gray cat with green eyes. Gathered another jar for the night's writing. ~ 8:15 PM Jun 10th from Ada
  • Trying to simplify my story. I get more nervous the more exposition I try to cram in. ~ 11:38 AM Jun 10th from web
  • I tend to identify anachronistic songs to my medievalish fantasy characters. Like "Wild Thing" by Tone Loc to an up-for-anything girl ;-) ~ 11:00 AM Jun 10th from web
  • The neighbor kids helped me gather my jar of fireflies. They have younger eyes ^_^ I have something to write by, now. ~ 8:50 PM Jun 8th from Ada
  • When I'm in a writing bind, I write the same scene with different reactions from the primary character. Really works. Lets me play around. ~ 5:43 PM Jun 8th from Ada
  • The "getting down the rough outline on paper/feeling out the scene" phase is so hard. My inner critic tends to yell at me a lot. ~ 1:11 PM Jun 8th from web
  • "How do I listen to my characters? What the heck is that new-agey garble supposed to mean?" http://tinyurl.com/qowumm ~ 10:38 AM Jun 5th from web
  • There isn't enough soap and water in the world, it seems. I plan to let them out at the end of the night, though. ~ 10:47 PM Jun 4th from Ada
  • That's what the jar used to hold: minced garlic. ~ 10:47 PM Jun 4th from Ada
  • I got a little jar and poked holes in the lid. I want to write by firefly light one night. I hope the bugs won't die from garlic smell. ~ 10:46 PM Jun 4th from Ada
  • There are 4 pretty little butterflies out on the porch with me. ~ 5:52 PM Jun 3rd from Ada
  • "I am more pleased than I can say, without dissolving into a capslock/random key-smacking flail-frenzy of joy ^_^" http://tinyurl.com/ng8nu8 ~ 11:26 AM Jun 2nd from web

No comments:

Post a Comment