Sunday, July 12, 2009

From Twitter 04-2009

  • FINALLY! I am streaming this on my facebook fan page: http://tinyurl.com/cnwrites Thank you for competent coders. ~ 11:22 PM Apr 29th from web
  • At least I have all my work in the same place now. ~ 10:40 PM Apr 29th from Ada
  • *sigh* I hate this time crunch at night when I have to get up early. I feel so rushed. "You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles." ~ 9:27 PM Apr 29th from Ada
  • Juggling different versions *facepalm* ~ 11:13 PM Apr 28th from Ada
  • Editing is like exfoliating: sluffing off all the dead stuff gives the new stuff time to shine, and gives the whole body a healthy glow. ~ 3:59 PM Apr 28th from web
  • RT @scribe77 RT @catofprey RT @jsmithready Guest blogging about urban fantasy worldbuilding. http://tinyurl.com/dcn68t (YAY world building!) ~ 9:45 AM Apr 28th from web
  • New(ish) *cough* 4 days ago *cough* blog entry: http://puelladocta.blogspot... ~ 8:54 AM Apr 28th from web
  • I'm looking for well-known authors on twitter. Stephen King, J.K. Rowling and Terry Pratchett need to get on the bandwagon ~ 8:51 AM Apr 28th from web
  • Too much to do, other than writing. ~ 8:57 PM Apr 26th from Ada
  • I love story research. You can work on it in so many ways. ~ 10:03 PM Apr 24th from Ada
  • Did a little bit of writing for Book 2. Need to differentiate a certain country from its contemporary counterpart a bit more. ~ 7:23 AM Apr 24th from Ada
  • Tried getting my story twitters posted on Fbook: no dice. So I made a new banner for the blog instead ^_^ ~ 12:11 AM Apr 21st from web
  • I wish I could invent something of a medieval dance club without it coming off cliche or anachronistic... ~ 11:02 PM Apr 20th from Ada
  • Wrote a short scene where a character picks up one of his vices. Backstory, but it's been running laps in my head all day. ~ 10:57 PM Apr 20th from Ada
  • "Nil sine magno labore." Nothing happens without great toil, or work. ~ 12:23 PM Apr 18th from Ada
  • New plot events requires a new calendar to plot them out. ~ 8:41 AM Apr 18th from Ada
  • Mission accomplished :-D ~ 11:16 PM Apr 16th from Ada
  • Today's writing project (if I have time to accept it) is to write out the religious history of Thoglan. Let's make this happen. ~ 8:24 AM Apr 16th from Ada
  • Work will get harder the next few weeks. But at least I've been managing to write :-D ~ 7:44 PM Apr 15th from Ada
  • Oooh, major progress today. Enjoying it while I can! ~ 5:27 PM Apr 14th from Ada
  • I am not yours..not lost, although I long to be..lost as a candle lit at noon..lost as a light is lost in light. http://tinyurl.com/dmpdk8 ~ 4:34 PM Apr 13th from web
  • Sudden breakthrough get! Love me some sudden breakthroughs. Those childhood writing exercises still work. ~ 4:29 PM Apr 13th from web
  • Listening to my story inspirational music. Nickel Creek has some of the most beautiful lyrics ever. ~ 9:32 AM Apr 11th from Ada
  • Mindless editing. More of what I do all day, converted to a hobby, lol. ~ 9:13 PM Apr 8th from Ada
  • I hate it when I'm too dogged tired to write. *collapse* ~ 8:56 PM Apr 8th from Ada
  • A little writing each day keeps the love alive. ~ 11:20 PM Apr 6th from Ada
  • Been thinking about my more challenging characters...and looking to avoid the slippery slope of Mary Sues. ~ 11:28 PM Apr 5th from Ada
  • Figured out stuff about the land of Thoglan I didn't know before. Allies, wars: good stuff to know. ~ 8:38 PM Apr 2nd from Ada
  • More character bios during lag time. Awesome bright spot in a rather long and exhausting day :-) ~ 8:49 PM Apr 1st from Ada

No comments:

Post a Comment